Aidfile free data recovery software
Software that recovers data in Windows operating systems
- Category Files
- License Free
- Version 3.673
- Size 5.13 MB
- Works under Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP
- Language English
- Program by mitusoft,ltd
Aidfile Free Data Recovery Software makes lost and deleted files a thing of the past. As a popular free option for those who want to recover family photos and work documents, it makes searching your computer and locating those files a snap.
You might hear horror stories from other computer owners about losing files and thought it might never happen to you. Losing a hard drive or operating system can wipe out dozens of files at once. You can lose files because a friend accidentally spilled a glass of water on your keyboard, your child knocked the computer off your desk, or you downloaded a spoof version of a common program that loaded your computer down with malware. The next time you try to open a file and can't find it, download Aidfile Free Data Recovery Software and search for your file with this useful tool.
Aidfile Free Data Recovery Software is pretty easy to use because it functions like a scanning tool. As soon as you open the app, you can select the right button to decide on type of scan you want the app to use. The undelete quick scan will search your recycling bin and restore any files you need from within that bin before those files disappear. A quick scan is a shorter type of scan that only searches the directories and folders that you specify. The app can also search your entire computer. Searching your whole computer will take longer but will find more files too.
Once the app finishes scanning, it will show you all related files it found in a large box at the bottom of the screen. You will need to click on each file you want to save or restore, click the import results button at the bottom of the screen, and then view those files separately. Aidfile Free Data Recovery Software is fairly good at finding files that you couldn't locate on your own, and it can find some files that went missing months ago.
Aidfile Free Data Recovery Software works on many different versions of Windows, but you must have a Vista operating system or higher. You can use it on a tablet, laptop, desktop computer, or a notebook. While successful for many users looking for lost files, it may not find corrupted files, infected files or those deleted by another program.
- Searches multiple directories and levels to find your files
- Suitable for use on computers, tablets and netbooks
- Can search for files on USB drives, memory cards, and external hard drives
- Lets you search for any type of file, including photos, videos, and music
- Basic searches take just minutes
- Only works on devices running Windows Vista or higher
- Complete computer scans can take hours
- May not find all your missing files
- Not always effective with files deleted by other programs
- Cannot restore corrupted or infected files